Today was a big day and this last 2 weeks were a big in Yountville! I have Paused! I have Planned! I am Pivoting!
- Invested with Enzo Multifamily in our first Syndication as a LP in an actively managed “low public market correlated” diversification play (with house trade harvested lazy home equity) to create private income, accelerated equity multiple, and cost-segregated negative K-1 depreciation. Thanks to Veena Jetti and her team!
- Initiated the process of creating my first business ventures for PivotPointsMD LLC to build my landing page into a foundation of a multifaceted website as a lifestyle side hustle and location independent business and PivotPoints Properties LLC as an asset holding company with my wife. Thanks Bone McAllester Norton PLLC and Stacey Garrett Koju!
- Refinanced our Health Insurance with Tennessee Farm Bureau Member Benefits and UnitedHealthcare for better coverage in a traditionally underwritten plan with minor preexisting riders at an annual premium savings of 10k.
- Refinanced and consolidated our P&C (Auto, Home, Umbrella) to better coverage at slightly reduced annual cost. Thanks Valerie Privett and Beacon Insurance Advisers!
- Bought a “rightsized” house (Close is Dec 6th) and sold as our own agent at a 2.5% buyer’s agent commission “The Big Doctor House” (close is Dec 13th). Thanks Laura Slyman of Slyman Real Estate and Janette Burgin of Regions Bank and their support teams!
- Working with Gavin Baker of www.bakerlabs.co on the development of my landing page into a website to debut in Q1/2 2020.
- Working with Chris Hill of www.humblepod.com to develop PivotPoints Podcast with a wonder woman co-hostess with the mostess. Coming Q1/2 2020.
I have met so many people that have contributed generously to this launch into my “third chapter”. You know who you are and there are too many to thank individually, but off the top of my head:
My brain is tired.
I am grateful.